The failure to use reasonable care, the result of which, has caused harm to another.
- Accident Liability Insurance
- Accidents And Injuries - Personal Injury Law
- Accuracy Related Penalties
- Amputations – Medical Negligence
- Automobile Hits Pedestrian - Personal Injury
- Bedsores - Pressure Sores - Decubitus Ulcers – Elder Abuse
- Comparative Negligence - Apportionment Of Fault
- Delinquency And Tax Penalties
- Food Poisoning – Restaurant and Food Supplier Liability
- Got Injured By My Landlords Negligence
- Herniated And Bulging Disks (Discs)
- Homeowners Liability Insurance
- How Does A Drunk Driving Conviction Effect Your Auto Insurance?
- I'm At Fault As Well - Can I Still Sue Other Driver?
- Legal Disclaimer
« Back to Glossary Index
Related Glossary Terms: