Mold

Most Types Of House Mold Is Not Toxic To Your Health.

Notwithstanding, there are more then a hundred different strains of house mold that can be injurious to your health.  One such mold is known as black mold and it can be extremely toxic, and in some cases, can even lead to death.

Black Mold

Toxic Mold

Exposure to toxic mold can be costly to remove and dangerous to your health. It is reported that over twenty-five percent of all homes in the United States contain some degree of toxic mold. Black mold is among the most feared and dangerous of molds.

Signs that you may have toxic mold growing in your home or structure:

  • You are experiencing symptoms such as a stuffy head, headaches, scratchy throat, runny nose and yet they do not seem to be related to common allergies.
  • There are visible signs of mold on your floors, walls and basement.
  • There is a musty odor coming from your walls, floor or basement and you have had some degree of flooding, either natural or otherwise in the recent past.
« Back to Glossary Index

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *