A money or service obligation owed to another.
- Arizona State Divorce Laws
- Arkansas Foreclosure Law Summary
- As A Employer - Types Of Taxes You Must Pay Or Be Shut Down
- Bankruptcy - Discharge Of Student Loans
- Broken Economies Result In Broken Marriages
- California Legal Aid And Pro Bono Services
- Can I Give My Property Away To Avoid IRS Attachment?
- Can I Pay Back My Back Taxes In Installments?
- Choosing Which Debts Require Immediate Attention
- Collections Agencies Notoriously Careless
- Consider Negotiation At Every Stage Of Judicial Foreclosure
- Consumer Rights - Got Sold A Lemon? Car Repair Scams
- Credit Reporting - How To Correct Inaccuracies
- Creditor Negotiated Reduction Of Interest Rates
- Debt And Financial Management
« Back to Glossary Index
Related Glossary Terms: