A person or company to whom a legal debt is owed.
- Being "Served" With A Collection Lawsuit
- California Legal Aid And Pro Bono Services
- Can Collection Agencies Keep Calling Me About A Debt That No Longer Is Legally Enforceable?
- Can Employer Use Withheld IRS Ordered Funds?
- Can I See My Credit Report?
- Choosing Which Debts Require Immediate Attention
- Collections Agencies Notoriously Careless
- Credit Reporting - How To Correct Inaccuracies
- Creditor Negotiated Reduction Of Interest Rates
- Debt And Financial Management
- Divorce Cases - Rights Of Creditors - Hiding Property
- Getting Sued By A Collection Agency
- Getting Sued By Creditors - Q&A
- How Credit Card Companies Collect Unsecured Debt
- How Does Vehicle Repossession Work - Q & A
« Back to Glossary Index
Related Glossary Terms: