Video – Healing Power Of Humor – Meet The Law Professor

Trouble Isn’t Funny. Is It? Of course not… Trouble is serious business. But nothing takes sadness and stress away faster then humor.  We hope you have as much fun viewing this ridiculous video as we had making it! Meet The GotTrouble Law Professor:   You Think You Got Trouble? You Haven’t Met The “Got Trouble Read more…

Transforming Trouble Into Treasure…

Q.  I’m not normally someone that complains when I get hit with tough times. I was taught from an early age that when I fall, I get back up and get on with the process of overcoming whatever it was that knocked me down. I have been doing that for nearly forty years and it’s Read more…

The Benefits Of Meditation – Emotional Well Being

Q.  I am a 36 year old working mom and lost my job about six months ago when the company I was working for filed for bankruptcy. Unemployment insurance is not available because I was considered an independent contractor. My husband’s salery is not enough to meet all our financial obligations. It feels like we are in a free fall. Each Read more…

Count Blessings Not Troubles – Powerful Quotes

As hard as life can be, we can always turn our circumstances around if we put our troubles into perspective.  Here are some pearls of wisdom that can help get you beyond your troubles, recognize your blessings and return to a state of peace:   “There is only one cause of unhappiness: the false beliefs Read more…