How It Works
Get Informed. Learn Your Options.
Select Your Lawyer. Find Helpful Services.
Stay Positive. Manage Stress. Get it Done!
Get Legal Help Now!
Get Informed. Learn Your Options.
CRIMES – CRIMINAL PROCESS – BAIL – RELEASE ALTERNATIVES -CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS… Our laws divide criminal acts into infractions, misdemeanors and felonies. The U.S. Constitution affords every person charged with a crime with fundamental protections. These rights include: Miranda Rights, the Right To Remain Silent, the Right to Habeas Corpus and …Read More »
TAX TROUBLE – IRS COLLECTION – TAX DISPUTES – TAX PENALTIES – TAX LAWYERS… Dealing With The IRS What happens if you receive a letter from the Internal Revenue Service? How should you correspond with the IRS? What is the Taxpayer Advocate? IRS And Collection How does the Internal Revenue Service go …Read More »
DIVORCE – CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS -DIVORCE LAWYERS… A divorce is one of the most complex legal challenges a person encounters in ones lifetime. Family law matters are multifaceted. Most people, first encountering the divorce process, are overwhelmed by its legal complexity. The following information is intended to inform you on the …Read More »
TENANT RIGHTS – FIGHTING EVICTION- PROPERTY DISPUTES – FORECLOSURE – NOISE LAW – EVICTION DEFENSE LAWYERS… Whether you are looking to rent an apartment or you’re involved in a landlord-tenant dispute, know your legal rights as a tenant. Learn about rental agreements, payment of rent and security deposits. Learn about the landlord’s duty …Read More »
DEBT & BANKRUPTCY -DEBTOR’S RIGHTS – FORECLOSURE -EMERGENCY LENDERS – DEBT & BANKRUPTCY LAWYERS… Going through money trouble like wage garnishment, creditor repossession and dealing with debt collectors may lead you to consider filing for bankruptcy. As a debtor you have important legal rights. Filing for Bankruptcy could give you a …Read More »
FINANCIAL HARDSHIP - CASH ASSISTANCE - TRANSITIOAL SHELTERS - SECTION 8 HOUSING - FOOD STAMPS - LEGAL AID... Financial hardship is the major cause of homelessness. But it does not happen in isolation. Much of homelessness is the result of some unforeseen legal, financial and/or physical occurance such as a unexpected death, sudden loss of …Read More »
CONSUMER RIGHTS – LEMON LAW – CAR REPAIR SCAMS – FALSE ADVERTISING – CONSUMER LAW ATTORNEYS… Our consumer laws protect individuals against unlawful and unfair trade practices. It protects against false and misleading advertisements, false warranties and dangerous products. It also protects consumers from overzealous and abusive collection agencies. Learn …Read More »
HOW TO OBTAIN A GREEN CARD – HOW IS CITIZENSHIP GRANTED – H1B VISAS – SHORT & LONG TERM STAYS – DEPORTATION – IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS… Immigrating to the United States requires following the highly complex set of rules established by the federal government for determining who is allowed to enter the country …Read More »
EMPLOYMENT & LABOR LAW – WRONGFUL TERMINATION – DESCRIMINATION – OVERTIME VIOLATIONS – HOSTILE WORK ENVIORNMENTS, EMPLOYEE RIGHTS ATTORNEYS… Getting employed and staying employed in a volatile and uncertain job market can foster all sorts of legal issues. These include wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, underpayment of overtime, denying unemployment benefits, and maternity …Read More »
WILLS & TRUSTS – CONSERVATORSHIPS – POWER OF ATTORNEY – HEALTH CARE DIRECTIVES – ELDER ABUSE – PROBATE & ESTATE LAWYERS…. Estate planning includes more then having your will and trust prepared. It also includes preparing final directives and end-of-life instructions for your children and loved ones to follow. This can include planning to …Read More »
CAR ACCIDENTS – PERSONAL INJURY – PRODUCT LIABILITY – PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS… Many accident and injury cases result in legal disputes when another person or entity is legally responsible for the accident. Legal liability for accidents can arise from negligence, intentional wrongs and from strict liability. The defendant(s) can range from …Read More »
Stay Positive. Reduce Stress. Get It Done!
- Anger Management Courses In most states, Anger Management Courses are usually part of a court ordered program requiring the defendant of a domestic violence offense or other physically abusive crime to complete, as a condition of probation or as part of the courts imposed sentence, a certified anger management program. …Read More »
- Drug addiction is a treatable disorder. Through individualized treatment, people can gain the strength and will power to overcome the addiction to drugs. This treatment may include: counseling, support groups such as NA, psychotherapy, and various medications to help suppress the withdrawal syndrome. The purpose of this treatment is to …Read More »
- Q. I am a 36 year old working mom and lost my job about six months ago when the company I was working for filed for bankruptcy. Unemployment insurance is not available because I was considered an independent contractor. My husband’s salery is not enough to meet all our financial obligations. It feels like …Read More »
- Marriage & Family For many of us, getting married has also meant a change in the way our families, friends and loved ones view us. In marriage, we go from our single identity personhood to a combined identity. In just one ceremonial day, vows get exchanged and in the course …Read More »
- Emotional Support - The Counseling Option Financial Hardship The stress and depression brought on by financial hardship and other forms of life-changing trouble can be as much a mental barrier as the life-changing event itself. Our social and economic status, even our sense of personal value can be shaped by how …Read More »
- Two Types Of Stress Stress is part of life. Psychologists tell us that some stress is good for you and some stress is bad for you. There are two types of stress: Good Stress The kind of stress that is good for you may be experienced as anticipation or excitement. Good …Read More »
- As hard as life can be, we can always turn our circumstances around if we put our troubles into perspective. Here are some pearls of wisdom that can help get you beyond your troubles, recognize your blessings and return to a state of peace: “Sometimes life knocks you on your …Read More »
- Trouble Isn’t Funny. Is It? Of Course Not! Trouble Is Serious Business. But Nothing Takes Sadness And Stress Away Faster Then Humor… The joy that comes from laughter brings your mind and body back into balance. Seriously, humor has a way of lifting your spirits, inspires hope, and brings you back into the present moment. …Read More »