How It Works
Select Your Lawyer. Learn Your Options.
Find Helpful Local Services.
Stay Positive. Manage Stress. Get it Done!
Get Legal Help Now!
Get Informed. Learn Your Options.
GOT CHARGED WITH A CRIME? CRIMINAL PROCESS AND PENALTIES – BAIL – RELEASE ALTERNATIVES – CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS… Our laws divide criminal acts into infractions, misdemeanors and felonies. The U.S. Constitution affords every person charged with a crime with fundamental protections. These rights include: Miranda Rights, the Right To Remain Silent, the …Read More »
TAX TROUBLE – IRS COLLECTION – TAX DISPUTES – TAX PENALTIES – TAX LAWYERS… Dealing With The IRS What happens if you receive a letter from the Internal Revenue Service? How should you correspond with the IRS? What is the Taxpayer Advocate? IRS And Collection How does the Internal Revenue Service go …Read More »
MARRIAGE TROUBLE -DIVORCE – CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS -DIVORCE LAWYERS… Despite what you might think, even the best marriages can have their share of trouble. Going through a divorce, however, is one of the most stressful and legally complex life events a person can face. The divorce process can be highly adversarial and embodies financial, legal and …Read More »
GOT EVICTION TROUBLE? TENANT’S RIGHTS – PROPERTY DAMAGE DISPUTES – FORECLOSURE TROUBLE – NOISE LAW – FLOOD DAMAGE CLAIMS Whether you are looking to rent an apartment or you’re involved in a landlord-tenant dispute or property damage claim, know your legal rights as a tenant or homeowner. Learn about rental agreements, payment …Read More »
DEBT & BANKRUPTCY -DEBTOR’S RIGHTS – FORECLOSURE -EMERGENCY LENDERS – DEBT & BANKRUPTCY LAWYERS… Going through money trouble like wage garnishment, creditor repossession and dealing with debt collectors may lead you to consider filing for bankruptcy. As a debtor you have important legal rights. Filing for Bankruptcy could give you a …Read More »
FINANCIAL HARDSHIP - CASH ASSISTANCE - TRANSITIOAL SHELTERS - SECTION 8 HOUSING - FOOD STAMPS - LEGAL AID... Financial hardship is the major cause of homelessness. But it does not happen in isolation. Much of homelessness is the result of some unforeseen legal, financial and/or physical occurance such as a unexpected death, sudden loss of …Read More »
CONSUMER RIGHTS – LEMON LAW – CAR REPAIR SCAMS – FALSE ADVERTISING – CONSUMER LAW ATTORNEYS… Our consumer laws protect individuals against unlawful and unfair trade practices. It protects against false and misleading advertisements, false warranties and dangerous products. It also protects consumers from overzealous and abusive collection agencies. Learn …Read More »
HOW TO OBTAIN A GREEN CARD – HOW IS CITIZENSHIP GRANTED – H1B VISAS – SHORT & LONG TERM STAYS – DEPORTATION – MUSLIM NATIONS BAN, IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS… Immigrating to the United States requires following the highly complex set of rules established by the federal government for determining who is allowed to enter …Read More »
EMPLOYMENT & LABOR LAW – WRONGFUL TERMINATION – DESCRIMINATION – OVERTIME VIOLATIONS – HOSTILE WORK ENVIORNMENTS, EMPLOYEE RIGHTS ATTORNEYS… Getting employed and staying employed in a volatile and uncertain job market can foster all sorts of legal issues. These include wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, underpayment of overtime, denying unemployment benefits, and maternity …Read More »
WILLS & TRUSTS – CONSERVATORSHIPS – POWER OF ATTORNEY – HEALTH CARE DIRECTIVES – ELDER ABUSE – PROBATE & ESTATE LAWYERS…. Estate planning includes more then having your will and trust prepared. It also includes preparing final directives and end-of-life instructions for your children and loved ones to follow. This can include planning to …Read More »
CAR ACCIDENTS – PERSONAL INJURY – PRODUCT LIABILITY – PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS… Many accident and injury cases result in legal disputes when another person or entity is legally responsible for the accident. Legal liability for accidents can arise from negligence, intentional wrongs and from strict liability. The defendant(s) can range from …Read More »
Stay Positive. Reduce Stress. Get It Done!
- Yes. It’s Called Broken Heart Syndrome It has been said, that sharp are the arrows of a broken heart, yet few of us could imagine such a wound could actually kill us. But it can.The clinical name for this is called, “Takotsubo Syndrome.” It’s also known as Broken Heart Syndrome. Takotsubo Syndrome …Read More »
- TOP THREE FEATURED WORKERS COMPENSATION FIRMS: 1. Arizona – Phoenix: The Law Firm Injury Group is our number one featured Workers Compensation Law Firm. They offer legal services in Phoenix and surrounding areas. They are known for helping injured workers obtain justice with benefits, compensation and a voice that supports their clients legal rights….. …Read More »
- Two Types Of Stress Stress is part of life. Psychologists tell us that some stress is good for you and some stress is bad for you. There are two types of stress: Good Stress The kind of stress that is good for you may be experienced as anticipation or excitement. Good …Read More »
- Living Off The Grid – Van And RV Dwellers While most people in life-changing legal and/or financial trouble struggle to return to their previous way of life, some have taken the opportunity to actually “opt-out” of the system altogether. They choose to become Van Dwellers. If you think this sounds a bit drastic, you should know that …Read More »
- Prescription Drugs – Paying Retail Just Got Cheaper – As Much As 95% Cheaper! There are now online services that search for the lowest price on medications and provide you with truly incredible prices for almost all major medications. For example, a generic medication such as “Sertraline” (Zoloft) can cost you as much …Read More »
- Anger Management Courses In most states, Anger Management Courses are usually part of a court ordered program requiring the defendant of a domestic violence offense or other physically abusive crime to complete, as a condition of probation or as part of the courts imposed sentence, a certified anger management program. …Read More »
- Drug addiction is a treatable disorder. Through individualized treatment, people can gain the strength and will power to overcome the addiction to drugs. This treatment may include: counseling, support groups such as NA, psychotherapy, and various medications to help suppress the withdrawal syndrome. The purpose of this treatment is to …Read More »
- Q. I am a 36 year old working mom and lost my job about six months ago when the company I was working for filed for bankruptcy. Unemployment insurance is not available because I was considered an independent contractor. My husband’s salery is not enough to meet all our financial obligations. It feels like …Read More »
- Marijuana And Depression Going through life-changing legal and financial trouble, (See Trump-Trouble Alert) especially for over a prolonged period of time, is not only stressful, it can be the precursor to falling into a serious state of depression. What the University of Buffalo’s Research Institute on Addictions has convincingly demonstrated …Read More »
- Close Relationships – Dealing With Stress Each of our personal relationships are subject to stress and anxiety. Sometimes it is caused by legal and financial trouble, and sometimes it is caused by misunderstanding. Or simply not knowing what your partner wants and even fears. What Do Men Really Want? Click Here! Trouble Tips – Stress Between Partners What If Your Partner …Read More »
- Emotional Side Of Divorce For many of us, getting married has also meant a change in the way our families, friends and loved ones view us. In marriage, we go from our single identity personhood to a combined identity. In just one ceremonial day, vows get exchanged and in the …Read More »